Mika

The Stock Horse Connection

Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:00 pm

The Stock Horse Connection has received a much needed makeover and is ready to go once again!

To register as a member, you will need the passcode SHC2017.

New things!

*New point systems. Points earned for each show are now much lower, allowing horses to compete with the association for longer.
*World shows must be qualified for. Horses will qualify for world shows during the months before and after that show (but not during the month the show will run). This will give World Show wins much more weight.
*Incentive Fund. In order to qualify for the Incentive Fund a horse must first qualify for the world show, then win a world or reserve world championship. Incentive Fund horses will compete on a special classlist in addition to their regular entries during all International level shows (exception; Youth shows). EDIT - Any horses currently listed as a Nominated Stallion, Dam or Breeding entry with the previous SHC site is no longer valid. We are wiping the slate clean to make this program more exclusive.

Any questions or concerns about registration or entering should be posted here so Jenna or I can answer. :)

The remaining years shows will run once everyone has had adequate time to register and enter their horses. 2016 shows will start running on December 12th.

Nessa

Re: The Stock Horse Connection

Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:27 am

yay :D I have soo missed it!

edit : ugh, already did an oopsie, sorry... entered my first horse with 2016 as its green year when its 2014 in reality.

Jenna

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:38 am

If you want it changed, let me know what the horse's name is. If you're fine with just ignoring the green class options when you enter, it's fine to leave it. That's all it's there for- letting the entry page know whether or not to show the green classes.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Nessa

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:45 am

Its GNs Celtic Stone. Id ignore it but he is not having any other options atm, so it sadly needs to be changed. Thank you for doing that for me Jenna :)

Mika

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:10 am

I fixed it. :P

Nessa

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:15 am

thankies :D

Mika

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:22 am

Updated first post with a note about the Incentive Fund.

Jenna

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:25 am

I fixed the enter page, too. It was an "either-or" situation on green classes when it shouldn't have been. Green horses will now still be able to enter appropriate non-green classes.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Mika

Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Due to the latter half of December being a crazy time of year for me, I'm having to move up the deadline for entries to be completed so that we can get 2016 finished up. I will start running shows December 1st with the goal being to get everything run and posted for 2016 the first two weeks of December so we can start preparing for 2017.

Nessa

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:00 am

yay for all the shows :D cant wait to collect! My babies did sooo well, so many WCH und RWCH :D

Return to “SHC Information Centre”