Sanna

4 sale: Akhal-Teke stallion

Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 pm

I have this fancy little Akhal-Teke stallion for sale; Osiris BHE if anyone is interested? Breeder does not want him back and if I can't get him sold, he'll be sent to the greener pastures.
He is a former race horse, made it all the way to G3 level in just a couple of races then my interest in the flat races died.

According to my aging system he is 10 years old, but I don't see a reason why he can't be aged differently and made younger. He's pretty much just been hanging out and exsisting for the longest time. lol

Thought I'd give selling this guy a try before I throw him in a hole. (I'm so nice, right? lol)

Oh, there are no restrictions on the sale. I guess I should have posted this on the Condition Free-section.. I just need a page URL to send to the breeder.

hannah

Re: 4 sale: Akhal-Teke stallion

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 pm

I would be interested in taking him to Serendipity to be retrained as an Eventing horse. I'm going to be retiring several of my Akhal Teke stallions and would love to have a new one to show and breed, especially with a Sim pedigree. I would keep him 10 years old.

http://serendipityfarms.50webs.com/akhaltekes.html

Sanna

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 am

Excellent! Take him. :D

hannah

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Great, I will have his page up in a day or two (probably later today). I'm excited to add some new blood to my herd and begin his eventing career!

Hannah

EDIT
Here is his page, please let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed.
http://serendipityfarms.50webs.com/osirisbhe.html

Sanna

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Thank you :D

Return to “International Jockey Club”