Tessa

SAI's 2013 Fall Foal Crop

Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Welcome to SAI's Fall Foal Crop! If you find a foal that you're interested in, please post below.

http://sai.thefakepony.com/foalcrop.php

Tait

Re: SAI's 2013 Fall Foal Crop

Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Ok you are just mean hahaha

I would love to get
S Divalicious - She would show in Reining and cutting along with a few of my other crabbet working western babies. When she has reached her Legion of Supreme Excellence she will begin to be bred to a few select stallions and when she has reached her Legion of Fame title she will be retired to halter only classes and continue to be bred to some select stallions.

S Do-Op Be-Bop - Love the name haha. This girl will join my few Saddlebred babies and show within the ASSA in Country English Pleasure Events until she is well titled at which time she will be retired to halter only and be bred to some of our saddleseat boys :D

S War Woman - This young girl will be shown within the AHAC and the ASSA until titling out of both associations. She will join our few NSH babies in both associations showing in Park events.

Thanks heaps, love the foalcrop :D

Tessa

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 pm

I'll be making my decisions tomorrow morning, so please get your requests in. Any horses not sold will be retained.

Tashya

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Ohhh wowww - they're all so lovely, it was tough to narrow it down! I'd be interested in S Thee Marouf, S Divalicious, S Do-Op Be-Bop, S Oktoberfest, S Sensational Rise, S Tiw, S True Dhestiny, S Army Cadet... <3 I love them all, well done on a fabulous foal-crop!

kili

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:13 pm

I would loooooove to take home these lovelies:

S Adrianna
S Balthazar
S Gabek
S Oktoberfest
S Shez Goda Krystal
S Over The Rainbow
S Empress Rose

such a nice crop! so hard to decide! <3
x ASHKE ARABIANS
x TRAMORE STUD

"we're all standing in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -oscar wilde

"maybe this weight was a gift, like I had to see what I could lift." -nada surf

Tessa

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Psst Tashya, S True Dhestiny has been retained :D

Tashya

Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:15 am

Tessa wrote:Psst Tashya, S True Dhestiny has been retained :D

Bahahahaha - I was so excited about him I didn't even want to see that he was retained, lol, woops! <3

Noel
Site Admin

Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 am

I would absolutely love to bring S Over The Rainbow to Blackthorn Hills. We're very limited on NSH stock as it is, not to mention SAI-bred babies. She would be shown with the AHAC and possibly the ASSA until she titles out. <3

Tessa

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:30 am

First of all, let me give a HUGE thank you to those that requested foals. There was an overwhelming response to this foal crop and I tried my best to give everyone at least one of the foals that they requested (I had to resort to a randomizer for all foals due to me not being able to choose between each of the amazing farms that requested them). If you did not end up with a foal that you requested, but would like a full sibling, please feel free to PM me. I will try my hardest to accommodate any full sibling requests that I get. Please keep in mind that these foals are being sold under contract and that I do require an active page link at all times, so please send me a page link at you earliest convenience (within 14 days please). I would also prefer that birth years not be changed, I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

All decisions have been posted on the first link or can be seen here.

Noel
Site Admin

Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 am

Thank you for the opportunity to own such a stunning mare. S Over The Rainbow is going to be an excellent addition to my show string. <3

http://bt.thesimcommunity.com/horsepage.php?id=691

She's already signed up with the AHAC and ready to rock n roll.

Return to “International Jockey Club”