Melanie

Vintage Inc. Fall Foal Crop

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:07 am

You read right folks. A HUGE foal crop to celebrate the opening of Vintage Inc. Please note there are some rules.

1. All horses must show in their appropriate associations. Arabians/Half Arabians to AHAC, Morgans, Saddlebreds etc to the ASSA and stock horses with the SHC.
2. All horses are held under my contract, it can be read here.
3. This is NOT first come first serve. Post who you would like and I'll post results on Friday, September 13th, around noon.
4. No PM requests will be accepted. Please post here.

And now,without further adieu, I present the

Vintage Inc. 2013 Fall Foal Crop

Mika

Re: Vintage Inc. Fall Foal Crop

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:46 am

I would love to give Carmine Rosata VA, Corleone VA and V Kiissa a home at Lithium Incorporated <3

Chelsea

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:58 am

Lovely foal crop. So many gorgeous babies. <3

Lin Ryder

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:59 am

So many gorgeous babies.

Tessa

Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:37 am

Beautiful crop! I'd be interested in bringing Charismatic VA home with me to SAI :)

She would be actively shown in appropriate associations and aged yearly.

Jenna

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 am

Jenna Peterson, Westveil Estate

General Info: I age horses annually (real time) and compete my horses both here and over at SAI using master entry lists. I try my best to avoid breeding horses that are not yet proven in the show ring (if I bought them for show), and I always abide by breeder contracts.

I'm interested in...

Queen Bee VA: She will compete here with the AHAC and ASSA, and also at SAI in the Morgan and Pleasure horse associations. She would not breed until titled in all four circuits and at has reached least 5 years old (though I may back breed at that point).

V Raadames: Despite my modest Araban herd, I don't have any Egyptian boys! Raadames would compete here with the AHAC and the ASSA, and also at SAI in the pleasure horse association. He would be introduced as a junior stud no earlier than next summer/fall, and not until he has earned titles in all three associations.

V Zaahra: She will compete here with the AHAC and ASSA, and also at SAI with the pleasue horse association. She will not be bred until she has earned titles in all three associations.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Ashlee

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:08 am

This has been really hard to narrow down, but I've decided I'd really love to bring V Zaahra and V Zuberi back to Arista.

Both would be shown regularly with the AHAC and likely the ASSA as well. They would show until titling out, at which time they would retire to our breeding program and only be shown occasionally in Halter. Both have Sim lines I would love to add to Arista, as I either don't have them in my barn or don't have much of them. And of course, they're Vintage babies - and I love my Vintage kids I have already! I'd be honored to take home a couple more.

On another note, when are we going to get a Working Western foal crop from you!? I was hoping to see some in this crop. :)

Melanie

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Ashlee,

I need some time. This crop was going to be much bigger, but I really felt like I was drawing things out too long. They will be coming. I'm still trying to get everything at Vintage together, homeschooling, my school and soccer practice twice a week and games on Saturday. I've been trying to get our loft turned into a play room for the past month. I'm hoping things slow down soon and maybe do a working western crop in early 2014. I just need time and that seems to be fleeting LOL.

Ashlee

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:18 am

I completely understand, I've found it tough to find time lately to work on my own foal crop. With Grayson, moving and school - my time seems fleeting too. I look forward to seeing some working western babies from Vintage Inc.!

Melanie

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:51 am

Results of the crop have been posted on the foal crop page. I will be retaining all who are left. Thanks ladies!

Return to “International Jockey Club”