Shay

Vollmond Elite's 3 Year Anniversary Sale

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:30 pm

To Celebrate Vollmond Elite's third year in sim I am selling some beautiful homebreds of various ages. Please reply here if you are interested, but first read below:

All horses will be under VE's sales contract
No stats may be changed without permission (including discipline)*
No aging restrictions (just know I will use the original dob on mares page)
Not first come first serve, please reply with the horse(s) you are interested in and plans for it

Please click on the horses name to go to their page to view more detailed information on pedigree and character.

Vollmond Elite's Anniversary Sale

*When it comes to horses sired by Colored parents (dilutes or patterned), their color is up for negotiation. I know how hard it is to find pictures of colored warmbloods so I made all the horses traditional colors, however if you wish one to be colored that is ok with me, as long as it follows the parents genetics. Please let me know, upon purchase if you wish to change horses color.

Melissa

Re: Vollmond Elite's 3 Year Anniversary Sale

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:41 pm

I am interested in Advala VE. She would be shown in the ASWA, AHEJC and ASJA (if it is possible to compete her in jumping classes). Once she has titled out, she would be used as a broodmare and bred to my Dutch Warmblood boys.

Noel
Site Admin

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:45 am

To give a forewarning, I'm out of town until Monday so my internet access is very limited, but I couldn't resist responding to this sale. You are offering some amazing babies!

I would be interested in adding Rhumba VE, Affluence VE, and Brasilia VE to the White Oleander Farm show string. If it would be acceptable, I would show them in TSC sanctioned shows until they reach their Hall Of Fame, where they would then join our breeding program. Unfortunately I have a hard time keeping up with SAI associations, due in part to trying to keep TSC active, so if it is a requirement that they show in the ASDA I completely understand if they're unable to join the WF herd.

Shay

Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:44 am

I just want everyone to know this was extremely difficult to pick and I even had to randomize some of them because I could not choose. Also if you missed out on a horse(s) that you wanted I am offering a custom bred horse for you, just pm me with the stallion of your choice and I will let you know which mares are available.

Link to the Sales Page

*this sale was also posted at the SAI
RESULTS:
Ehllen VE - sold to Silence
Rhumba VE - sold to Nessa
Zilverfox VE - sold to Meaghan
Affluence VE - sold to Noel
Azzurra VE - sold to Kaimelstable
Doirissimo VE - sold to Julia
Urban Beat VE - sold to Eva
Advala VE - sold to Melissa
Avicus VE - sold to Meaghan
Brasilia VE - sold to Noel
Fandango VE - sold to Thestral
Last Dance VE - sold to Silence
Enriched VE - sold to Rooxy
Breitonner VE - sold to Lin Ryder
Langolier VE - sold to Jenna
Northern Lights VE - sold to Ravette
Domus Aurea VE - sold to Ravette
Last edited by Shay on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noel
Site Admin

Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 am

Thank you so much for the lovely new additions. Would you consider letting Domus Aurea VE join WF as well? I would love to take her on. Here are links for the babies;

http://wf.thesimcommunity.com/horsepage.php?id=230
http://wf.thesimcommunity.com/horsepage.php?id=229

Shay

Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Thanks Noel for the links they look great! Ravette actually asked me first for Domus Aurea VE and I already said that she could take her, sorry. If you ever want some custome homebreds though let me know I would love to breed some for you. Also I forgot to mention, Brasilia VE can compete in jumping as well if you wish, I actually meant to mark her page as dressage/show jumping, since both her parents compete in jumpers, thats up to you it doesnt matter to me.

Return to “International Jockey Club”