Tait

Maghara Arabians 2013 Mixed Foalcrop

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:29 am

Hi Guys this has been a while in the making and it is now available to the public, there are lots of foals available as well as a few foal/dam packages.
Please take a look and post here with your interest with your stable url, foals interested in and your plans for the foal.

So without further adieu here is the foalcrop

Nessa

Re: Maghara Arabians 2013 Mixed Foalcrop

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:43 am

ooooh, so many great horses <3

Id like to ask for some too, they will be living at NRC (http://nrc.gestuet-nereus.de) and age yearly. Competition will be their first focus and I will show them at AHAC, AHEJC or ASSA (depending on the horse of course). After they have earned their titles they will move on to the breeding section.

Id like to ask for the following horses :
Gareth Gaelyn M (!!!)
Codru M
AE Bulleit

Tashya

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 am

I'm very interested in these guys:

AE Dream Potion
Gareth Gaelyn M
Honour Guard M
Adaliia M
Codru M

The AHEJC competitor, little AE Dream Potion, would be shown in the AHAC, also - as a sporthorse. I'm trying to start a little Welara club at GBA and this little one would be perfect to get me started. Gareth Gaelyn M would be an ideal addition to my ASSA string of horses, and would compete there until reaching her HoF title. Honour Guard M, Adaliia M, and Codru M would all show within the AHAC until reaching their Legion of Fame, or 18 years old - whichever comes first. They'd all live at GBA. <3 I could do trades for all of those foals, too, in the form of custom babies from GBA, if you'd like.

kili

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 am

okay, so this is a ridiculously long list, but there were so many nice horses that I had a hard time choosing! I'm interested in any and all of these:

AE Arharl
AE Bulleit - (one of my favorite ryes is the Bulleit Rye Whiskey!)
AE Jackal
Millacinth M
Faabu M
Archer M
Cologne M

All would reside at Ashke, and all would be shown in their respective associations. AE Arharl and Faabu M would also be shown in the AHAC. All would show until they reached the highest title in their association or reached the age of 16. At this point, they will be retired - to in-hand only if they have not reached the highest title, and to stud/brood only if they have. I am also happy to offer breedings to Ashke horses or Ashke homebreds in exchange for these lovelies <3
x ASHKE ARABIANS
x TRAMORE STUD

"we're all standing in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -oscar wilde

"maybe this weight was a gift, like I had to see what I could lift." -nada surf

Melanie

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:56 am

I would love to bring the following home to Vintage.

AE Solarbii -- Would show with the AHEJC and eventually be integrated into our breeding program. She would not be lonely, Vintage is home to a few Welara, but I am always interested in bringing in new ponies.

Edaiir M and Denes M -- I would really like both of these DHH kids. I have been waiting for some nice sim bred DHHs to be available. Both horses would show with the ASSA and be the foundation stock for Vintage's DHH string. They would be shown until they reach HOF and then would retire to stud and brood respectively.

Pryor M -- Would show with the AHAC until titling out. He would stand at stud once achieving Legion Of Masters and would continue to show. He would be a great outcross for my current Polish string and would bring new blood to Vintage.

Zsa Zsa M -- She would be a great addition to my domestic string. She would show until titling out and then join our broodmare band. She would be an amazing cross for some of my young domestic stallions once she reaches the age of four.

Lin Ryder

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Oh lord no *sigh* I'm interested in the following:

AE Bulleit and AE Ruubel - would compete in ASWA and possibly ASJA. If you want I could have him at AHEJC as well.

Millacinth M, Gareth Gaelyn M, Denes M and Isyll M - would compete in ASSA.

ASSA competitors would live here.
ASWA/ASJA/AHEJC competitors would live here.

All horses would compete until titled/old enough and then be included in respective breeding programme (if I feel they're suited for breeding).

Ashlee

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Lots of beautiful babies. :)

I'm interested in Faabu M, Archer M, Martini M (love!) and Buxton M.

They would all make their home at Arista Manor. Faabu M would show in the AHAC as well as showing with the ASSA. Archer M, Martini M and Buxton M would show with the AHAC exclusively. Each would show in their respective disciplines until they have titled out, at which time they would retire to our breeding program. :)

I'd be more than happy to offer custom foals or breedings in trade for these guys.

Tessa

Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:26 pm

I'd be interested in any of the following. All horses would age yearly.

Gareth Gaelyn M
- She would show within the ASSA.

Denes M & Isyll M
- Both would be shown within the ASSA & DHHS.

Garnet M
- She would be shown within the AHAC & PHA.

- Martini M
- She would be shown within the AHAC & PHA.

Valerie

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Foxxarabians.rockhillstable.com

I would show the foals in the ASSA.

In order:
Denes M
Gareth Gaelyn M
Millacinth M
Isyll M

Juclecia

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Drooling over
Piicola M or Archer M or Garnet M

S/he would live happily ever after at Firebelly and compete in the AHAC with the rest of my Maghara babies.

(Also here to say that AE Adsohr is ADORABLE. If I had a proper AHEJC stable, I'd snap her up.)

Return to “International Jockey Club”