Mika

Re: AHAC Rules and Regulations Handbook

Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:21 am

Noel wrote:[size=140]

How do I join?
In August of 2016 the AHAC received a new website in which you will have to register your stable and competing horses. Please visit the below link and use the registration passcode AHAC2016. Do not distribute this passcode to non-TSC members. Additionally, if you are interested in mass-uploading your herd that option is available.

Jenna

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:20 am

theDimma wrote:So, what do I need to do that I can join? I really didn't understand that part... :)

Go to the new website and click the Login/Register link under the Member Arena menu. Use the passcode AHAC2016 to make the registration form work. Once you are joinde and logged in, you can register and enter your horses. If you have a large number of horses and you think it might be faster to make me do some of the work, you can download the spreadsheet file for mass uploading your herd on the horse registration page.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

theDimma

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:20 am

Jenna wrote:
theDimma wrote:So, what do I need to do that I can join? I really didn't understand that part... :)

Go to the new website and click the Login/Register link under the Member Arena menu. Use the passcode AHAC2016 to make the registration form work. Once you are joinde and logged in, you can register and enter your horses. If you have a large number of horses and you think it might be faster to make me do some of the work, you can download the spreadsheet file for mass uploading your herd on the horse registration page.

Thanks but this didn't help. When I go to the website, it asks user name and password. Like this http://imgur.com/a/sEn3j

Tait

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:22 am

That one is user/arabians its the password for alot of the sites around here :) and then it should take you to the ahac homepage where you can register :)

theDimma

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 am

Tait wrote:That one is user/arabians its the password for alot of the sites around here :) and then it should take you to the ahac homepage where you can register :)

Oh, now I get it! Thanks a lot and sorry for bothering :)

Tait

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:31 pm

its all good :D

Return to “AHAC Information Centre”