Sanna

Re: New AHAC Website

Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Tessa wrote:There are still about 3 years worth of results to add :) I hope to have the rest of them in by the end of the weekend :)

Oh, yikes! lol That's a ton of things to do. No rush! :D

Tessa

Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 am

I'm down to about a year and a half, I hope to have them in by Monday or Tuesday :)

Sanna

Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Manders

Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:45 am

I have a question not sure who to ask, its about the website is there anyway that Eventing can be added to events, I have several horses that do eventing, but since its not in the division menu I have to enter them into Jumping classes. Also could there be maybe later down the road like a progeny link, just like there was at the old AHAC? I am sorry if there questions have been answered earlier, but I am so tired I can't read right now lol so I apologize :) I really love the site!!!!

Jenna

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:04 am

I've added a "Combined Training" division option that will let horses enter both dressage and show jumping classes. We're not going to add eventing divisions just yet, but at least this way it's like your eventers are doing a combined test at the AHAC shows.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Jenna

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:39 am

Progeny link & listing added (also to ASSA & SHC)
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Shelly

Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:27 am

I have a suggestion:
With horses that are too young to enter the under saddle classes, is there a way to change the red x under the US column? I get annoyed when I see the red X's and think I missed entering them, when they're just too young to compete under saddle.
Wrong Way Stud (user/arabians1)
All Sim Traditional Gypsy Cob Association (TGCA)
Edgewood Showgrounds Fully automatic all breed, all discipline showground

kaimelstable

Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:42 pm

Just popping in to let you know Western Pleasure Prospect classes are missing from the entry page as well as the classlist :)

Nessa

Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am

Just have to thank you all again for the new and supergreat AHAC website and all the work you put in!!
I just dumped my AHAC results and collected them all again and for the first time in years I fell I DO HAVE everything concerning the AHAC in order and not missing any result etc. <3 Thanks to the website!! So happy right now!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenna

Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:51 pm

kaimelstable wrote:Just popping in to let you know Western Pleasure Prospect classes are missing from the entry page as well as the classlist :)

Apparently we forgot to add those! Added them now :) They'll show up at the bottom of the class list, since re-numbering now to put it with the other western pleasure classes would me re-doing the numbers that let the auto-advance work.

Return to “AHAC Information Centre”