Jenna

New AHAC Website

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:26 am

Hello everyone! If you haven't read Noel's announcement go read it here first. Read it? Excellent. So, as you now know, Noel has re-claimed the AHAC. A gang of us have re-established the AHAC council, and I was brought on to build the new website.

AHAC website

The results boards have been temporarily password protected while we finish uploading results. In the mean time, you can register and get your herd ready. The registration code is AHAC2021. There is a spreadsheet template linked on the horse registration form if you would like to have me mass upload your horses. Please save your herd sheet in a spreadsheet file format (.ods, excel format, whatever) and email it to jennapeterson88@gmail.com
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Sanna

Re: New AHAC Website

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:11 pm

Question!
I've registered a bunch of my horses via the website. I just realized that most of my horses show their breed as "Arabian", even though I carefully picked the right breeds for each horse from the drop down menu; such as Polish Arabian, Arabian Warmblood, Anglo-Arabian. But everything turned into just plain Arabian. I've gone and edited few of the horses and picked the proper breed again.
Any idea why this may be happening?

Nessa

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:46 am

I love the new website!!! :D

@Sanna : I have had this happening a couple of times too. It stopped after I added some more horses though.

I have another question : We cant enter yet, right? I was wondering, because some horses of other owners habe this green thingy next to their names that stands for a horse being entered and some dont. I cant enter mine because Im not getting any classes when I do. Not rushing things, I just wanted to know if I maybe have to edit anything or something :)

Sanna

Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:02 am

It still keeps happening to me.

I noticed the same problem when entering some horses, so I had go to back to edit each horse and take the "0" out of the Age field. Once I updated that, I was able to enter the horse in classes.

Also, when registering new horses, there is no drop down menu to select a already registered breeder. I have to go back and edit each horse one at a time to add a breeder.

Nessa

Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:57 am

Uhm... Oh my horses are now "Arabian" too o.0 yesterday they were not. Strange!
edit : oh found out : everytime I edit something on the horse, its breed jumps back to arabian. same with the riders class, it jumps back to open.

@Sanna : thank you :D

Jenna

Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:47 pm

The breed and breeders errors are both fixed on the registration form.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Sanna

Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Jenna wrote:The breed and breeders errors are both fixed on the registration form.

Thank you!

Nessa

Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:13 am

Jenna

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:59 am

There was an issue with the entry page not pulling classes with the word "Filly" instead of "Fillies" that has been corrected. Let me know if any other horses don't have the correct halter classes as entry options.

kaimelstable

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:10 pm

I don't know if this is a good place to post this, sorry if it's not >.<

I noticed that prospect classes don't seem to be showing up for my younger horses. I think "Gaming Prospect" is the only one I've seen pop up but not 100%.

And is there by chance a height guide for the Hunter Over Fences classes?

Return to “AHAC Information Centre”