Noel
Site Admin

Where are the AHAC results?!

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Hey guys, I know we're running behind on show results.

I'm sure you've read the announcement post by now, but you're still wondering - when in the heck are our hawsies going to get some more shows under their belt? Our delay in posting results is simple: we were waiting for the new and improved entry lists. The AHAC was operating on a restricted entry list that was leaving an unfair playing field as some horses were either getting entered in limited classes, or none at all. This took a toll on horses reaching titles. We waited until the new website was out to ensure a better playing field.

Having been said, we are allowing members two months to work on their entries and then it will be business as usual - except it'll be faster service. ;) This means by November 30th, 2016 we intend to start hosting shows again. If assistance is needed or this is not a deadline you feel that you can meet, please provide feedback. I realize what an inconvenience this is (says the owner of hundreds of competitors), so any way that I can assist with the transition - I'm happy to do so! Even if that means assisting in entering your kiddos after I get my herd squared away. Like I said, provide feedback on the deadline and we'll adjust accordingly.

Thank you so much for all of your support. And seriously, I'm very sorry about all of this. <3

Tessa

Re: Where are the AHAC results?!

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:55 pm

I will also offer my services and help to any that need it!

Nessa

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:48 am

Sounds really good :)

Tait

Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:04 pm

just curious with the new year coming up will the entries roll over or will they all have to be done again :). I know its like 3 and a half months away now but if everything has to be dont by end novemver thats only a month before the new year clicks over :)

Noel
Site Admin

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:49 am

Jenna is actually going to try to make it so that entries automatically roll over so we don't have to revisit this next year. It's a work in progress, anyway. So hopefully by the new year the wizard will have worked her magic. Lol

Tait

Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Lol thats awesome yay for the wizard :)

Return to “AHAC Information Centre”