Noel
Site Admin

AHAC Breeder's Sweepstakes Program

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:21 pm

AHAC Breeder's Sweepstakes Program
Welcome to the Breeder's Sweepstakes program at the AHAC! In order to promote breeding the best of the best, the AHAC nominates horses that win a champion or reserve champion placing in one of the halter classes in one of the following shows:

• Arabian Breeders World Cup
• U.S Nationals
• All Nations Cup
• Salon Du Cheval

Nominated horses are awarded the title “Breeder's Sweepstakes Nominated Sire” or “Breeder's Sweepstakes Nominated Dam,” making all of their foals eligible as Breeder's Sweepstakes entries. All shows from the official AHAC Calendar of Events, as well as some additional admin-run shows, include exclusive sweepstakes halter classes for the sires, dams, and nominated foals of the program.

The halter classes a horse must win in the above nomination shows are:
• Halter
• Liberty
• Classic Head
• Most Classic
• Showmanship
• Sporthorse In-Hand

For use of AHAC nominated participants, we present these badges.
Please do not hotlink. Upload to your own server.

Nessa

Re: AHAC Breeder's Sweepstakes Program

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:50 am

Very nice badges :) And I like that programm a lot!! I have a question, I think I have some horses that were qualified to this some time ago. Will that still be valid or shall I delete their old badges?

Noel
Site Admin

Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:06 am

Thanks Nessa! All previously nominated kiddos are still nominated - so they get to be keep the their badges. :)

Nessa

Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:19 am

great :D

May

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 pm

I'm still kinda new to the AHAC and I apologize if my question is stupid - but the Breeder's Sweepstakes nominated foals are competing in separate classes, right? Or is it separate shows? If so, when do those take place? This is my first year showing with the AHAC and I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything :D

Noel
Site Admin

Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:41 pm

Hey there! Sweepstakes foals actually have their own set of in-hand classes in official AHAC shows that are held monthly. Those classes are usually at the bottom of the results, however, I just looked at some more recent shows we've run and I don't see them. Perhaps Jenna can chime in? She's the website guru. :D

Return to “AHAC Information Centre”