Noel
Site Admin

2017 Show Season - Auto Advancement

Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Hey guys!

I apologize for my disappearing act. My father-in-law passed December 31st so things are a bit out of sorts. Anywho, the auto advancement for the AHAC 2017 show season has been performed. Since this is the first time we've utilized this function, I highly recommend everyone scan over their entries to make sure they're correct. Additionally, horses were only advanced where classes could be located so you'll need to check your kiddos that are lacking entries and get them added.

Any questions/issues, please report them below. While I probably won't be able to address them, the webpage guru most definitely can. (Jenna).

Thanks. :D

Jenna

Re: 2017 Show Season - Auto Advancement

Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:43 pm

Horses in age-based classes should be perfectly fine. Horses in level-based classes may need adjustments if you normally level-up at the beginning of the year. Also look out for horses that are just now old enough for ridden/driven classes, as they will have aged out of their prospect classes.

I've tweaked the myStable.php page a little. You can now clear your own herd's entries (all or just ridden/driven) if you want to re-do all your entries from scratch. Also, you'll see a - instead of a red x in the in-hand entries column for horses age 31+ with no in-hand entries, and in the ridden/driven classes column for halter horses and horses that are young enough to still be prospects.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Nessa

Re: 2017 Show Season - Auto Advancement

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:57 am

Im sorry to hear of your loss :(

Return to “AHAC Information Centre”