Jenna

Results & Reminaing 2016 Shows

Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:03 pm

All of the 2008-2016 results on the boards have been uploaded, excluding a couple duplicate shows. Due to the exclusion of these few duplicates, most horses will have a slightly smaller point total. If your horse has lost a significant amount of points, follow these steps:

1. Check this list of names in the results database. It's possible that your horse's name was misspelled in the past, or that the results importer stripped a * or non-standard letter from its name by mistake. If you find these issues, let me know what the name(s) are in the resuls, and what the name should be.

2. If you are sure that your horse has all of the results in our database named correctly and it is still missing a significant amount of points, show me your record of its results, and I will insert a dummy result to credit the difference in points.

User registration is open at this time. As with the AHAC and SHC, there is a spreadsheet you can download and send me your entire herd for fast uploading. We will run the remaining shows for 2016 (including December shows and missed shows from months that already ran) in late mid-late November.

Don't worry about the effort of entering your herd so close to the new year. We will be auto-advancing entries in January rather than clearing them.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Jenna

Re: Results & Reminaing 2016 Shows

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:35 am

Breeder's Trust nominations has been run on the old results, but using the new requirements.

BT sires and dams are nominated for winning (Ch or RCh) individual in-hand classes (excluding prospect) in the usual nomination shows.

If anyone has a horse that was previously nominated due to winning an overall title in a ridden/driven division and is not on the nominated list now, please let me know and I will manually nominate your horse(s).
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Return to “ASSA Information Centre”