Noel
Site Admin

Blackthorn Hills Reclaimings - November 2011

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 am

The following horses are being reclaimed due to lack of pages or showing and will be rejoining the Blackthorn Hills herd. Should you care to dispute, you are welcome to send me a PM. In the PM you must include an active page url and proof that the horse has been recently shown.

BT Al Gazira Rashiiq
BT Daawzylek
BT Daffodalia
BT Dzeckrow
BT Eligia-Wera
BT Empathy
BT Ezmeralda
BT Felicyta
BT Saraticus
BT Windswept Orchid
BT Yamm Zanbuck

Stephanie

Re: Blackthorn Hills Reclaimings - November 2011

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:17 am

Just wanted to give you a heads up on the last owners of these guys from the ISG database.

BT Empathy: Sarah of Chere Nuit Jardins (hasn't been active in awhile)
BT Daffodalia: Last owned by Zala - she was exported
BT Daawzylek: Last owned by Sarah - he was exported
BT Dzeckrow: Sarah of Chere Nuit Jardins
BT Eligia-Wera: same as above
BT Empathy: same as above
BT Felicyta: same as above

please let me know if you would like me to relay a message to Sarah to contact you.
Also - we have a few BT homebreds owned by Joelle in ISG. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing she was leaving sim? Let me know if you want those guys exported.

Noel
Site Admin

Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Stephanie, if you wouldn't mind getting Sarah to contact me at jessi_lacy@yahoo.com, that'd be great. I've already got the crew that she owned showing with the AHAC in a few Class A Shows. I noticed her website has been down for a good while now and was told she wasn't active, so I didn't think it would be a problem to get them active in sim again. As for the other guys that Joelle had, I would really appreciate if you'd export them. They were returned to me awhile back, but I didn't realize they hadn't been exported yet. Thanks for your help!

Stephanie

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:24 am

just wanted to let you know that BT Magnor Badalis and BT Franciszka were both exported for you. :)
and I just sent a pm to Sarah because I totally had an airhead moment and forgot to before.

Return to “Public Reclaimings”