Meaghan

AHEJC Oppsies and Errors

Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Hey Ladies! As Noel already stated I am the one that developed the AHEJC site, using the script we use for the SAI Associations :) With that being said, if you stumble upon any errors or classlist/entry issues please reply with as much info here and I will address it asap :) Thanks!

Jenna

Re: AHEJC Oppsies and Errors

Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 am

My 2010 (6yo) hunter mare Ahava Wv is being given the option to enter the 3 & 4 year old HUS classes.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Nessa

Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:46 am

Im getting that for a lot of my horses too. Didnt enter any, just ignored it for now.

Jenna

Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:41 pm

Yeah, I noticed after I posted that a lot of my horses are being presented with 3/4 HUS and prospect classes when they shouldn't be. I think I've come across a couple prospect age horses that didn't get the prospect class, though.

I've also been unable to enter Regular Conformation Hunter on a couple horses that are old enough to do it at every other sim association, but I haven't checked them against the AHEJC rules yet. Not sure if it's a bug or not.
Horses Forever Stable: Blackvale Ltd.
Reference archive of Westveil Estate horses pre-2016 renovation: https://epicpony.com/westveil/horses.php

Free Sim Tools | ISG Registry Archive

Meaghan

Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Ok, I was having issues with the age specific classes, so hunter/jumpers all have the age classes showing - it is something I am looking into :) I will look into regular hunter, I believe its open for 6yo+ but maybe there is a oppsie there :)

Lin Ryder

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:39 am

I was trying to gather results horse by horse but I get an error page when I click either of the 3 options.

I tried 1 retired horse and 1 that is still showing. Same thing.

Return to “AHEJC Information Centre”